Governance - UOW Pulse Ltd
STUDENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The UOW Pulse Student Advisory Committee is made up of UOW students, keen to see positive change around campus and help create a University environment that we can be proud of. The committee is tasked with providing feedback and recommendations to UOW Pulse Ltd and the Board regarding student engagement and campus services delivered by UOW Pulse with the aim of enriching the student experience.
Applications are now open for the 2019 committee.
The following seats are open for nominations:
- Undergraduate Student Representation x 2
- Postgraduate Representation x 2
- Sports Club and/or Club and Societies Affiliated Student Representation x 2
- Accommodation Representative x 1
- Regional Campus Representative x 1
- Metropolitan Campus Representative x 1
Committee Members are required to attend the following events, training sessions and meetings:
- 14th February: Half-Day Training
- 26-28th February: UOW Pulse SAC to host a stall at O-Week
- 19th March: SAC Meeting 1 (UniLife & Entertainment) & Induction Session for SAC Election of Deputy Chair and Secretary
- 16th April: SAC Meeting 2 (Marketing)
- 21st May: SAC Meeting 3 (Sport & Fitness)
- 13th August: SAC Meeting 4 (Food & Beverage)
- 10th September: SAC Meeting 5 (Retail)
- 15th October: SAC Meeting 6 (UniBar)
- 26th November: End of Year Lunch
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits (subject to completion of duties).
- UOWx Accreditation (*TBC on Acceptance of UOWx Application)
- $175.00 UniShop Voucher for Non-Executive Positions and $300.00 for Executive Positions per year of appointment.
- 2019 UniLife Membership
- Development & Training Opportunities
- Refreshments Provided at all SAC Meetings
- Ability to have your voice heard to enrich our Campus experience!
Email completed nomination forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 5:00pm Friday 1st February 2019. Applicants will be advised of the outcome of application on 6 February 2019.
UOW PULSE LTD BOARD OF DIRECTORS
UOW Pulse Directors Selected
UOW Pulse wish to congratulate, Ms. Jo Fisher as the new Staff Director and Mr. Bailey Bond as the new Student Director to the UOW Pulse Ltd Board.
We wish to thank all of the candidates and voters for their time and efforts during the election process.